No large retainers or long-term commitments – just straightforward legal advice, soul-centered strategies, and compassionate coaching to help you resolve complex issues.
If you’re a spiritual warrior who strives to legally separate or dissolve a marriage or domestic partnership peacefully, and you seek empowerment to self-represent (DIY) successfully, divorce consulting is a perfect option for you.
California Divorce Consulting is an alternative to traditional legal representation that provides direct access to a former San Francisco family law trial attorney who can help you:
- Face fear
- Reduce risks
- Avoid mistakes
- Overcome overwhelm
- Make difficult decisions
- Identify and prioritize issues
- Uncover and analyze relevant facts
- Comprehend complex legal concepts
- Explore viable options and pursue ideal outcomes
- Satisfy mandatory financial disclosure requirements
- Manage time and resources for optimal performance
- Structure, present, and respond to settlement proposals
- Create step-by-step plans to achieve short and long-term goals
- Prepare for negotiations, mediation, and settlement or court conferences
- Develop strategies to overcome obstacles and deal with a difficult spouse
- Compile, file, and finalize Judicial Council and local court forms
- Launch into or onto a pathway towards a new life you’ll (one day) love
Ready to get clear and move forward?
Helene’s exceptional legal knowledge, case analysis, coaching skills, and adept guidance in navigating settlement negotiations made a huge difference in turning around my challenging divorce, and lessened the difficulty of the process immeasurably for me.”
How does the process work?
- On the day and time of your session, I will contact you over the phone or Skype
- You will tell me about your life and raise your questions. I will provide answers and actionable advice
- If your case is in California or Hawaii, the attorney-client privilege applies
- At the conclusion of our session, a credit card payment is processed
- You may schedule additional sessions daily, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly or on-demand
- Once an established client, you may text and email whenever needs arise
What are the fees?
4 hours for $1,000
2 hours for $600
1 hour for $400
When can I help?
I may be available to speak tomorrow or early next week.
Ready to start?