Do you have questions about California family law?
Do you want answers that empower you to make difficult decisions and resolve complicated issues?
You’re in the right place.
California Legal Advice for People of Integrity
Soul-Centered California Divorce Consulting is for people who are honest and trustworthy and behave ethically and consciously, even when temptation and difficulties arise.
Soul-Centered California Divorce Consulting is for men and women who strive to legally separate and dissolve marriage or domestic partnerships peacefully and cultivate purposeful new lives they’ll love.
Soul-Centered California Divorce Consulting is for change makers and paradigm shifters who value the opinion of a skilled, trustworthy strategic thinker who has a proven track record for resolving complex multimillion dollar divorce problems.
Soul-Centered California Divorce Consulting helps ethical people:
- Decide whether to separate, divorce or dissolve a domestic partnership
- When, where, and whether to file for Legal Separation or Dissolution of Marriage or DP
- Negotiate custody, property, support, and other marital settlement agreements
- Understand and resolve complex legal issues
- Structure or respond to marital settlement proposals
- Test the veracity of a lawyer or mediator’s strategy or advice
- Participate in mediation or a collaborative divorce
Soul-Centered California Divorce Consulting clients often ask:
- Is this asset separate or community property?
- Will I receive reimbursement for inheritance I invested in our home?
- Can a judge order me to pay rent for living in our home after separation?
- How do we determine the value of our business?
- What’s our date of separation and why does it matter?
- Do I file for Legal Separation before I file for divorce?
- What’s the significance of the six-month waiting period?
- Where and when should I start legal proceedings?
- Can I change my will, beneficiaries or insurance policies?
- How does a judge calculate child and spousal support?
- Are trust funds, employee benefits… income available for support?
- What’s the difference between physical and legal custody?
- Are there valid reasons to choose a legal separation over divorce?
- Is my spouse/the mediator’s statement about the law accurate?
- What’s an equalization payment and how do we calculate it?
- How do we calculate a community property interest in a separate property house?
Soul-Centered California Divorce Consulting is:
- Virtual (phone, Skype or Zoom)
- Available on an as-needed basis
- Offered at $380 hourly
Helene’s exceptional legal knowledge made a huge difference in turning around my challenging divorce, and lessened the difficulty of the process immeasurably for me.” ~A grateful client, San Mateo, California