If you have questions about the state of affairs in your marriage or want to know whether and how to initiate a California divorce, my consultations are the perfect place to begin.
In a one-hour consultation I will focus on five things:
- Answering all of your questions about California family laws that control marital and divorce matters
- Explaining applicable family laws and procedures as they specifically apply to the facts of your life
- Providing insight into the inner workings of the family law system in Marin, San Francisco, Alameda, Napa and Santa Clara
- Identifying your options
- Making recommendations for your next steps
At the conclusion of your consultation you will:
- Have a better understanding of your situation in light of California’s family laws
- Be aware of your legal and practical options
- Know which steps you can immediately take within your ongoing marriage (i.e. postnuptial agreements) or in divorce
If you would like to schedule a consultation we can speak over the telephone, via Skype or meet in-person in my main office, which is located in Mill Valley, California, just fifteen minutes north of San Francisco.
A one-hour consultation is provided at an hourly rate of $375. Additional time is billed in six minute increments at $375/hour.
Appointments are available weekly and may be provided in the evening or on the weekends upon request and availability.
If you would like to get answers to your questions about issues in your marriage or divorce, please complete this form and my assistant will contact you to discuss your needs. I look forward to meeting and speaking with you soon.