Do you want your complex California divorce process and life after divorce to be as easy as possible?
If you do, there are a few things you should know now.
First, unless you are an experienced divorce lawyer, family law judge or have either in your family, it’s virtually impossible for you to know how and what you can do to make the legal and practical process of divorce easier.
Second, I have been through thousands of divorces over the last twenty years as a family law trial attorney, collaborative attorney, limited scope attorney, mediator and even as the Petitioner in my divorce. In the divorces of seemingly reasonable, educated and successful spouses I have seen fraud, deceit, rage, vindictiveness, broken hearts, shattered dreams, devastated children and excessive waste.
Third and most importantly, it is my passion and purpose to use everything I know to help smart, successful and honorable men and women dodge bullets, avoid pitfalls and move through the divorce with the greatest ease and efficiency possible in light of the circumstances.
How do I do this? Through group and one-on-one complex California divorce coaching.
Here are some of the legal and practical issues I have helped my clients successfully resolve over the last twenty years.
- How to decide whether to divorce or legally separate
- What to do to prepare for divorce
- When to speak to a spouse about divorce
- How to tell children about the divorce
- Whether to use mediation, collaboration, negotiation or litigation
- Whether to hire an attorney or mediator or be self representing
- How to pay for legal services
- How to identify and hire divorce professionals
- When to hire and fire divorce professionals
- Where to live and with whom
- What type of career or business to pursue
- How much support to pay or agree to receive
- Whether to settle or go to trial
- If and when to sell and/or buy a home
- How to cope with the uncertainty and stress
- Preparing for a child custody and support hearings
- How to deal with spouses, attorneys and Judges who are bullies
- Staying focused and getting things done
I am currently accepting new clients for one-on-one California divorce coaching.
I also am looking for men and women who are getting divorced in California and would like to participate in my California divorce group coaching using Google+ Hang-outs .
If you or someone you know may be interested, please submit the form found on this page and we will send you the details as soon as it is available.
I look forward to the opportunity to help you.